Monday, 29 February 2016
Congratulations to the following staff on their School of Pharmacy Research Awards for 2015 received on the 17th February 2016.
- Publications Diamond Medal (200 international peer-reviewed papers) – Professor Stephen Duffull
- Publications Gold Medal (75 international peer-reviewed papers) – Professor Sarah Hook
- Researcher Excellence Award 2015 – Professor Sarah Hook
- Emerging Researcher Award 2015 – Dr Prasad Nishtala
- Best Paper Award 2015 Academic Winner – Dr Allan Gamble (Matikonda, S. S., Orsi, D. L., Staudacher, V., Jenkins, I. A., Fiedler, F., Chen, J., & Gamble, A. B. (2015). Bioorthogonal prodrug activation driven by a strain-promoted 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition.Chemical Science, 6, 1212-1218. )
- Best Paper Award 2015 Postgraduate Student Winner – Mohammed Salahudeen (Salahudeen, M. S., Nishtala, P. S., & Duffull, S. B. (2015). The influence of patient characteristics on anticholinergic events in older people. Dementia & Geriatric Cognitive Disorders Extra, 5(3), 530-541.doi: 10.1159/000441718)