The University of Otago School of Physiotherapy was established in 1913, making it one of the oldest physiotherapy schools in the world.
Research and knowledge transfer are integral parts of the School's activities, along with our high quality postgraduate and research programmes managed through our dedicated Centre for Health, Activity, and Rehabilitation Research.
- Centre for Health, Activity, and Rehabilitation Research (CHARR)
- Physical Activity and Health
- Healthy Ageing
- Sports Concussion and Injury Prevention
- Clinical Biomechanics and Medical Technologies
- Ageing Well National Science Challenge