Wednesday, 12 October 2016 12:32pm
The University of Otago School of Physiotherapy was established in 1913, making us one of the very first, specialised physiotherapy schools in the world.
Research and knowledge transfer are at the heart of the School's activities, alongside advanced postgraduate and research work managed through our dedicated Centre for Health, Activity, and Rehabilitation Research.
- Centre for Health, Activity, and Rehabilitation Research (CHARR)
- Physical Activity and Health
- Healthy Ageing
- Sports Concussion and Injury Prevention
- Clinical Biomechanics and Medical Technologies
- Ageing Well National Science Challenge