Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

Enrolment - Changing Your Course


If you decide to change your course after you have completed the Course Enrolment declaration, you will need to complete a change request form.

This is available online now, and includes adding, deleting or swapping your papers, changing specialisation (major, minor or endorsement), and removing programmes. Adding new programmes is normally completed via eVision.

Online change request form

The Course Advice Day being held on Thursday 2 July is an opportunity to talk to a course adviser about making changes to your course. See the Course Advice website for more details.

You only need to use a Change of Course form if you have completed the Course Enrolment declaration. If you need to make changes before completing this step, you can do so via eVision.

The Change of Course Process

Main Enrolment Period

If you wish to delete, or swap papers for the Main Enrolment period, or change your specialisation (major, minor, endorsements) you should do so now by submitting the online change request form or on a Change of Course Form (if you are on campus).

Paper selections that include timetable clashes may not be accepted. You can view timetable information for papers using the Web Timetable viewer.

Summer School

The last date to withdraw from a Summer School paper(s) has now passed.

Changing your programme

If you wish to change your programme (i.e. add, drop, or change qualifications) regardless of whether or not any papers are being changed, you will first need to apply for each new programme via eVision.
You must receive and accept an offer for the new programme before making any other changes.

It's your course

Through eVision you can check the papers you are enrolled for and whether or not any requested changes have been processed. It is your responsibility, and in your own best interests, to ensure that your course of study is in accordance with the relevant regulations in the University Calendar and that your enrolment correctly records the papers you are taking.