2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998
- Barry D. Hock, Judith L. McKenzie, Matthew Strother, Liping Goddard, Leah Butt and Margaret J. Currie. Functional effects of immune complexes formed between pembrolizumab and patient-generated anti-drug antibodies. Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy. 2020, Accepted for publication 9 June 2020.
- Jeffry S. Tang, Stephanie M. Bozonet, Judith L. McKenzie, Robert F. Anderson, Laurence D. Melton, and Margreet C. M. Vissers. Physiological Concentrations of Blueberry-Derived Phenolic Acids Reduce Monocyte Adhesion to Human Endothelial Cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res. 2019, 63, 1900478
- Barry D. Hock, Stewart M. Smith, Christopher J. McEntyre, Judith L. McKenzie, Christiaan Sies, Paula E. Keating. Development of a competitive binding homogeneous mobility shift assay for the quantification of adalimumab levels in patient serum. Journal of Immunological Methods. Accepted for publication 12 September 2019.
- Purcell RV, Hock BD, Gardner J, Goddard L, MacPherson SA, McKenzie JL. Analysis of human papillomavirus infection and leukaemic infiltrate in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma from patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Br J Haematol. 2019 Apr 1. doi: 10.1111/bjh.15907. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hock BD, Mulholland KS, Ganly P, McKenzie JL, Pearson JF, MacPherson SA. Impact of increased access to novel agents on the survival of multiple myeloma patients treated at a single New Zealand centre. Intern Med J. 2018, epublished ahead of print, Nov 8.
- Barclay ML, Karim S, Helms ETJ, Keating PE, Hock B, Stamp LK, Schultz M. Infliximab and adalimumab concentrations and anti-drug antibodies in inflammatory bowel disease control using New Zealand assays. Intern Med J. 2018 Aug 8
- Prebble H, Cross S, Marks E, Healy J, Searle E, Aamir R, Butler A, Roake J, Hock B, Anderson N, Gieseg S. Induced macrophage activation in live excised atherosclerotic plaque. Immunobiology 223 (2018) 526–535
- Hock BD, McKenzie JL, Goddard L, Smith SM, McEntyre CJ, Keating PE. Discrimination of anti-drug antibodies with neutralizing capacity in infliximab and adalimumab treated patients: Comparison of the homogeneous mobility shift assay and the affinity capture and elution assay. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. 2018; 40: 705-715
- A.W. Greer, J.L. McKenzie, R.W. McAnulty, J.F. Huntley, T.N. McNeilly. Immune development and performance characteristics of Romney sheep selected for either resistance or resilience to gastrointestinal nematodes. Veterinary Parasitology 250 (2018) 60-67.
- Shchepetkina, AA., Hock, BD., Miller, A., Kennedy, MA., Gieseg, SP., Effect of 7,8-dihydroneopterin mediated CD36 down regulation and oxidant scavenging on oxidised low-density lipoprotein induced cell death in human macrophages. International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biocel.2017.03.017
- Hock BD, McKenzie JL, Keenan JI. Helicobacter pylori outer membrane vesicles inhibit human T cell responses via induction of monocyte COX-2 expression. Pathogens and Disease. 2017; in press.
- Hock BD, MacPherson SA, McKenzie JL. Idelalisib and caffeine reduce suppression of T cell responses mediated by activated chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells. PLoS ONE. 2017, 12(3): e0172858.
- Hock BD, McIntosh ND, McKenzie JL, Pearson JF, Simcock JW, MacPherson SA. Incidence of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in a New Zealand population of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia patients. Intern Med J. 2016 Dec;46(12):1414-1421.
- Seddon A, Hock B, Miller A, Frei L, Pearson J, McKenzie J, Simcock J, Currie M. Cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas with markers of increased metastatic risk are associated with elevated numbers of neutrophils and/or granulocytic myeloid derived suppressor cells. J Dermatol Sci. 2016 Apr 26 epublished ahead of print.
- Hock BD, Stamp LK, Hayman MW, Keating PE, Helms ET, Barclay ML. Development of an ELISA based competitive binding assay for the analysis of drug concentration and anti-drug antibody levels in patients receiving adalimumab or infliximab. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, 2016,38:32-41
- Hock BD, McKenzie JL, Cross NB and Currie MJ. Dynamic changes in myeloid derived suppressor cell subsets following renal transplant: A prospective study. Transplant Immunology, 2015, 32 (3):164-171.
- Hock BD, Macpherson SA, Fernyhough LJ and McKenzie JL. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Cells become both activated and immunosuppressive following interaction with CD3 and CD28 stimulated PBMC. Leukemia Research, 2014, 38(10):1217-23.
^ Top of page
- Hock BD, McKenzie JL. Suppression of CD3/CD28 antibody stimulated responses by human granulocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cells: Fact or artefact? Immunol Lett. 2013 May;152(2):151-2
- Barry D. Hock, Liam J. Fernyhough, Sheryl M. Gough, Judith L. McKenzie. Clinical Significance of Plasma Levels of Soluble CD40 in Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. Open Journal of Blood Diseases, 2013, 3, 1-5
- Fernyhough, L.J., Buchan, V.A., McArthur, L.T., and Hock, B.D. Relative recovery of haematopoietic stem cell products after cryogenic storage of up to 19 years. Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2013; 48(1):32-35
- Fernyhough, L.J., Hock, B.D., Taylor, J., Pearson, J., and Ganly, P. Survival of myeloma patients following the introduction of thalidomide as a second line therapy: a retrospective study at a single New Zealand centre. Internal Medicine Journal. 2013;43(2):130-137
- Hock BD, Taylor KG, Cross NB, Kettle AJ, Hampton, MB and McKenzie JL. Effect of activated human polymorphonuclear leucocytes on T lymphocyte proliferation and viability. Immunology. 2012; 137, 249-258.
- Mottram PL, McKenzie IFC, McKenzie JL. A History of Experimental Small Animal Transplants in Australia : a personal perspective. In: Tait BD ed.More Than a Footnote : The Story of Organ Transplantation in Australia and New Zealand; 2012:449-464.
- Hock BD, Mackenzie KA, Cross NB, Taylor KG, Currie MJ, Robinson BA, Simcock JW and McKenzie JL. Renal transplant recipients have elevated frequencies of circulating myeloid-derived suppressor cells. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2012; 27(1):402-10.
- Mackenzie KA, Miller AP, Hock BD, Gardner J, Simcock JW, Roake JA, Dachs GU, Robinson BA, Currie MJ. Angiogenesis and host immune response contribute to the aggressive character of non-melanoma skin cancers in renal transplant recipients. Histopathology. 2011; 58:875-85. Epub date 2011/05/19.
- Glubb, D. M., Gearry, R. B., Barclay, M. L., Roberts, R. L., Pearson, J., Keenan, J. I., McKenzie, J and Bentley, R. W. NOD2 and ATG16L1 polymorphisms affect monocyte responses in Crohn's disease. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2011; 17(23), 2829-2837.
- Hock BD, McKenzie JL, McArthur L, Tansley S, Taylor KG and Fernyhough LJ. Analysis of CD38 expression as a prognostic marker in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients in a single New Zealand Centre. Intern Med J. 2010 Dec;40(12):842-9
- Hock BD, Fernyhough LJ, Gough SM, Steinkasserer A, Cox AG and McKenzie JL. Release and clinical significance of soluble CD83 in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Leukemia Research. 2009; 33:1089-1095.
- Geertsema L, Lucas S, Cotter J, Hock B, McKenzie J and Fernyhough L. The cardiovascular risk factor, soluble CD40 ligand (CD154), but not soluble CD40, is lowered by ultra-endurance exercise in humans. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2008; published online 26 August.
- Saunderson SC, Schuberth PC, Dunn AC, Miller L, Hock BD, MacKay PA, Koch N, Jack RW and McLellan AD. Induction of Exosome Release in Primary B Cells Stimulated via CD40 and the IL-4 Receptor. Journal of Immunology. 2008; 180:8146-8152
- Lundell AC, Adlerberth I, Lindberg E, Hock B et al. Increased levels of circulating soluble CD14 but not CD83 in infants are associated with early intestinal colonization with Staphylococcus aureus. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. 2007;37:62-71.
- Zinser E, Lechmann M, Golka A, Hock B, Steinkasserer A. Determination of the inhibitory activity and biological half-live of soluble CD83: comparison of wild type and mutant isoforms. Immunobiology. 2006;211:449-453.
- Hock B, McKenzie J, Patton WN, Drayson M, Taylor K, Wakeman C, Kantarjian H, Giles F and Albitar M. Circulating levels and clinical significance of soluble CD40 in patients with haematological malignancies. Cancer; 2006;106:2148-2157.
- Hock BD, Drayson M, Patton WN, Taylor K, Kerr L, and McKenzie JL. Circulating levels and clinical signifance of soluble CD86 in myeloma patients. British Journal of Haematology; 2006;133:165-172.
- Hock B, O’Donnell J, Taylor K, Steinkasserer A, McKenzie J, Rothwell A and Summers K. Levels of the soluble forms of CD80, CD86 and CD83 are elevated in the synovial fluid of rheumatoid arthritis patients. Tissue Antigens; 2006; 67:57-60
- Jarvis MD, Rademaker MT, Ellmers LJ, Currie MJ, McKenzie JL, Palmer BR, Frampton CM and Cameron VA. Comparison of infarct-derived and control ovine cardiac myofibroblasts in culture: Response to cytokines and natriuretic peptide receptor expression profiles. American Journal of Physiology. 2006; 291:H1952-H1958
- Hock BD, Roberts G, McKenzie JL, Gokhale P, Salm N, McClellan A, Patton WN, Roake JA. Exposure To The Electrofusion Process Can Increase The Immunogenicity Of Human Cells. Cancer Immunology And Immunotherapy, 2005; 54: 880-890.
- Hock BD, Starling GC, Patton WN, Salm N, Bond K, McArthur LT and McKenzie JL. Identification of a circulating soluble form of CD80: Levels in patients with hematological malignancies. Leukemia & Lymphoma, 2004; 45: 2111-2118.
- Hock BD, Haring LF, Steinkasserer A, Taylor KG, Patton WN and McKenzie JL. The soluble form of CD83 is present at elevated levels in a number of hematological malignancies. Leukemia Research 2004; 28 : 237 241
^ Top of Page
- Hock BD, McKenzie JL, Patton WN, Haring LF, Yang Y, Shen S, Estey EH and Albitar M. Clinical significance of soluble CD86 levels in acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome. Cancer 2003; 98 :1681 - 1688
- Copland MJ, Baird MA, Rades T, McKenzie JL, Becker B, Reck F, Tyler P and Davies NM. "Liposomal delivery of antigen to human dendritic cells." Vaccine 21: 883, 2003
- Hock BD, Haring LF, Ebbert AM, Patton WN, McKenzie JL "Differential effects of G-CSF momobilisation on dendritic cell subsets in normal allogeneic donors and patients undergoing autologous transplantation" Bone Marrow Transplantation 30:773, 2002
- Hock BD, Patton WN, Budhia S, Mannari D, Robert P and McKenzie JL . Human plasma contains a soluble form of CD86 which is present at elevated levels in some leukemia patients. Leukaemia 16: 865, 2002
- Kennedy-Smith AG, McKenzie JL, Owen MC, Davidson PJT, Vuckovic S and Hart DNJ. Prostate specific antigen inhibits immune responses in vitro: a potential role in prostate cancer. Journal of Urology 168:741,2002 August 2002
- Hock, B.D., Kato, M., McKenzie, J.L. and Hart, D.N.J. A soluble form of CD83 is released from activated dendritic cells and B lymphocytes, and is detectable in normal human sera. International Immunology 13:959-967, 2002
- Summers, K.L., Hock, B.D., McKenzie, J.L. and Hart, D.N.J. Phenotypic characterization of five dendritic cell subsets in human tonsils. American Journal of Pathology 159:285-295, 2001
- Sherbini H, Hock BD, Fearnley D, McLellan A, Vuckovic S, Hart DNJ. Lectin ligands on human dendritic cells and identification of a peanut agglutinin positive subset in blood. Cellular Immunology 200: 36, 2000
- Kato M, Neil TK, Fearnley DB, McLellan AD, Vuckovic S, and Hart DN: Expression of multilectin receptors and comparative FITC-dextran uptake by human dendritic cells International Immunology 12: 1511, 2000
- Hock BD, Fearnley DB, Boyce A, McLellan AD, Sorg RV, Summers KL, Hart DNJ. Human Dendritic cells express a 95 kDa activation/differentiation antigen defined by CMRF-56. Tissue Antigens 53: 320-34, 1999
- McLellan AD, Heiser A, and Hart DNJ: Induction of dendritic cell costimulator molecule expression is suppressed by T cells in the absence of antigen specific signalling: role of cluster formation, CD40 and HLA-class II for dendritic cell activation. Immunology 98: 171, 1999
- McLellan AD, Sorg RV, Heiser A, Fearnley DB, Hart DNJ: Dendritic cells in the T cell areas of normal human skin display an activated phenotype. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 111(5): 841, 1998
- Mannering SI, McKenzie JL and Hart DNJ. Optimization of the conditions for generating human DC initiated antigen specific T lymphocyte lines in vitro. Journal of .Immunological Methods 219 1: 69, 1998
- Sorg RV, McLellan AD, Hock BD, Fearnley DB, Hart DNJ. Human dendritic cells express functional interleukin-7. Immunobiology 198: 514, 1998
^ Top of Page