How can I/we help?
The Summer Studentship Programme enables students to get genuine research experience, and provides a launch pad into long-term research. If you would like to help the Summer Studentship Programme create opportunities for students, you can fund a project (or two).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How can I see my funding impact on research
- Come to the final presentations
- Meet the future research stars
- Meet the current stars of research and the teams they work in
Why should I choose to fund this programme?
- We will acknowledge the impact your funding has on the student, the supervisors, the research teams and the field of research
- We will add your logo to our site
- We will link to your web page
- We will publish your logo in our annual student report book
- We will thank and acknowledge you at each presentation by the student
- We will listen to the interests you have and help to met these if appropriate (do you want results reported to your members, do you want the student to speak to your board?)
Most importantly we will produce quality research in keeping with being a research-led campus with an international reputation for excellence.
Canterbury Orthopaedic Services
Osteoporosis Society Canterbury