2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
The nature and purpose of auditing, and the regulatory and professional environment in which it operates. Meets the requirement for the CA Programme Audit and Assurance technical module.
|Paper title||Auditing Practice|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,101.55|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,026.17|
- ACTP 311, ACTP 301
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Phil Sinclair
- Paper Structure
- The MProfAcct consists of coursework plus an applied research component, to be taken in three full-time semesters plus a summer break.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Lectures, tutorials and directed reading.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for ACTP 411
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Ethics, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The Master of Professional Accounting has been developed to provide graduates with an opportunity to specialise in advanced study with a focus on either applied practical or academic research. The ten listed papers are all at Level 8 (NZQA) and 20 points, totalling 200 points, and all are compulsory. The project is 40 points, at Level 9 (NZQA).