Elements of taxation, direct and indirect taxation for individuals and other entities in New Zealand. Meets the requirement for the CA Program Taxation technical module.
|Paper title||Taxation Practice|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,079.88|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,786.79|
- ACTP 312, ACTP 302
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
Mr Stephen Richards, Karen Sullivan, Melissa Francis and Professor Ralph Adler
- Paper Structure
- The MProfAcct consists of coursework plus an applied research component, to be taken in three full-time semesters plus a summer break.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Lectures, tutorials and directed readings.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- MProfAcctThe Master of Professional Accounting (MProfAcct) has been developed to provide graduates with an opportunity to specialise in advanced study with a focus on either applied practical or academic research.