2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Elements of taxation, direct and indirect taxation for individuals and other entities in New Zealand. Meets the requirement for the CA Program Taxation technical module.
|Paper title||Taxation Practice|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,101.55|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,026.17|
- ACTP 302, 312
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Paper Structure
- The MProfAcct consists of coursework plus an applied research component, to be taken in three full-time semesters plus a summer break.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Lectures, tutorials and directed readings.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- MProfAcctThe Master of Professional Accounting (MProfAcct) has been developed to provide graduates with an opportunity to specialise in advanced study with a focus on either applied practical or academic research.