Supervised individual research on a topic in Christian thought and history.
|Subject||Christian Thought and History|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year
Full Year (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,620.00|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- CHTX 490
- Limited to
- BA(Hons), BTheol(Hons), PGDipArts, PGDipTheol
- More information link
View more information on the Theology Programme’s website
- Teaching staff
- Students will work under the supervision of their chosen supervisor.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Regular one-to-one meetings between student and supervisor.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Critical thinking, Information literacy, Research,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the paper will have
- Mastery of complex subject matter
- The ability to identify and evaluate critically the findings and discussions in scholarly literature and other forms of information
- The ability to design a well-structured, relevant and integrated plan of research
- The ability to carry out such research using appropriate methods of investigation and analysis
- The ability to analyse, argue and reach conclusions that are informed by independent inquiry and other available information
- The ability to undertake rigorous intellectual analysis, criticism and problem solving