Research methodology, dental epidemiology, information management, the distribution and determinants of oral diseases and health.
|Paper title||Research Methods and Dental Epidemiology|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$17,395.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$20,726.00|
- COMD 856
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Professor WM Thomson
- Porta M. A Dictionary of Epidemiology. (5th Edition) New York: Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural
understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper is designed to cover
- Research methodology
- Dental epidemiology
- Information management
- And the distribution and determinants of oral diseases and health