Advanced topics in modern electronics.
Only occasionally offered.
This paper provides a topic or selection of topics in electronics at 400-level.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Points||10 points 10 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$653.49|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,757.23|
- Limited to
- BSc(Hons), PGDipSci, MSc, MAppSc
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- To be advised
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will:
- Gain knowledge of advanced electronics topics
- Gain problem-solving skills relevant to the topics studied
- Increase their ability for independent learning