An understanding of the key skills, knowledge and vocabulary associated with mathematics to the upper band of Step 6 of TEC Adult Numeracy scale.
|Paper title||Mathematics Competency Test (Secondary Specialists)|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
- Limited to
- BEdSt, BTchg, GradDipTchg, MTchgLn
- Dr Chris Linsell, email@example.com
Dr Naomi Ingram, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching staff
- Dr Chris Linsell and Dr Naomi Ingram
- Teaching Arrangements
- This is a test not a paper.
- Textbooks are not required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of the key skills, knowledge and vocabulary associated with mathematics to the upper band of Step 6 of the TEC Adult Numeracy scale