|Paper title||Special Topic 2|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2023 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$704.22|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Not all 400-level GEOL papers will be available in any one year. Decisions will be based on enrolment numbers and will be discussed with students at the start of the academic year.
A BSc in Geology (or equivalent).
- More information link
- Teaching staff
- Various academic staff involved.
- Paper Structure
- Usually, this paper will follow a similar format to the other optional 400-level geology papers.
- Will depend on the paper structure in any given year.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
The knowledge, skills, attitudes and habits of mind that students take with them from the paper. Greater knowledge in topics of current interest in Geology.