|Paper title||Special Topic 2|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$666.57|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,895.09|
- Not all 400-level GEOL papers will be available in any one year. Decisions will be based on enrolment numbers and will be discussed with students at the start of the academic year.
- A BSc in Geology (or equivalent)
- More information link
- Teaching staff
- Various academic staff involved.
- Paper Structure
- Usually, this paper will follow a similar format to the other optional 400-level geology papers.
- Will depend on the paper structure in any given year.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The knowledge, skills, attitudes and habits of mind that students take with them from the paper. Greater knowledge in topics of current interest in Geology