This paper examines historical and contemporary migration to New Zealand with a particular focus on ethnicity and race. It analyses key debates and examines a number of methodological approaches. A key feature of the paper is the development of an online Migration Museum of Otago.
|Paper title||A Topic in New Zealand History|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,120.06|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,439.89|
- Pre or Corequisite
- 48 300-level HIST points
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of History, Art History & Visual Culture's website
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
- Course material will be made available electronically.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the paper will:
- Effective written and verbal communication