|Paper title||Gender and History|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for 2019 have not yet been set|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Pre or Corequisite
- 48 300-level HIST points
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of History, Art History & Visual Culture's website
- Teaching staff
- To be advised.
- Course materials will be made available electronically.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Communication, Critical thinking.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Gain proficiency in written and oral communication skills.
- Cultivate critical thinking, verbal communication and writing skills.