A significant practice-based research project in the field of Dietetics in an approved setting throughout New Zealand.
|Paper title||Master of Dietetics Thesis Part B|
|Points||60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester Thesis (1 February 2018 - 30 June 2018), Second Semester Thesis (30 June 2018 - 30 November 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,772.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$16,068.00|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Paper Co-ordinator: Dr Tracy Perry
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking,
Cultural understanding, Ethics, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- To develop the knowledge, skills and attributes required to meet all entry-level competencies set by the New Zealand Dietitians Board