A special topic in information science that may be either a lecture programme, or an individual supervised course of study.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Points||20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,282.09|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,357.07|
- 54 300-level INFO points
- Limited to
- BA(Hons), BAppSc(Hons), BCom(Hons), BSc(Hons), MA, MAppSc, MBus, MCom, MSc, PGDipAppSc, PGDipArts, PGDipCom, PGDipSci, PGCertAppSc
- Admission subject to approval from the Head of Department
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Information Science's website
- Teaching staff
- Assigned on a case by case basis, depending on the project.
- Paper Structure
- Varies on a case by case basis, but typically project work over the course of the semester resulting in a final deliverable.
- No text books are prescribed for this course.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Dependent on individual circumstances.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.