2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
An exploration of advanced topics in Resource Management Law.
|Paper title||Advanced Resource Management Law|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$982.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,898.50|
- LAWS 515
- LAWS 315, LAWS 477
- Limited to
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Ceri Warnock
- Course materials are provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will develop a good foundational knowledge of advanced resource management law, practice and procedures.
- Students will develop their ability to question and critique the law.
- Students will develop their general learning and research skills.
- Students will gain the skills and confidence to advise and represent clients in advanced resource management law.