2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
|Paper title||Advanced Topic in Pharmacology and Toxicology|
|Points||20 points 20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (18 November 2019 - 29 February 2020), First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,655.33|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,318.60|
- More information link
- View more information about PHAL 430
- Teaching staff
- Professor Rhonda Rosengren
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This is a self-directed paper. The aim of this paper is to give students an opportunity to explore and research topics of individual interest. This paper requires the submission of two essays and an oral presentation of their findings, which will be given as part of journal club.