2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
The development, implementation and reporting of an original individual research project, supervised by a Dunedin-based PBRF-eligible School of Pharmacy staff member and approved by the Dean of the School of Pharmacy.
|Paper title||Honours Research Project|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (1 November 2019 - 29 October 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,655.21|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$8,319.98|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Dr Shyamal Das
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will:
- Introduce students to scientific research and research methods
- Develop students' skills in literature retrieval, critical evaluation, the construction of research proposals, data collection, data analysis and research report writing and presentation
- Increase students' understanding of ethical issues and health and safety issues pertaining to research
- Allow students to undertake structured research activities or in-depth study in an individual area of interest relevant to pharmacy