The application of business knowledge and skills acquired on the DipBusAdmin programme to a specific business problem.
The BMBA 530 Business Project is one of the electives and highlights of the Otago MBA programme: a chance to perform on a big stage and gain top notch networking experience. BMBA 530 is framed as a professional consulting engagement aligned with your career ambition to help you gain access to the right industry, company or professional network.
About this paper
|Not offered in 2024 (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees ( NZD )
|International Tuition Fees
|Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.
- BMBA 540
- Limited to
- PGDipBusAdmin, PGDipHealMgt, MBA, MHealSc
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
Supervisors are allocated to students based on their subject knowledge and the student project being undertaken.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
The MBA Business Project demonstrates a student's ability to work within a real business environment. The purpose is for students to:
- Demonstrate the ability to add value to a high-profile business
- Accelerate an existing career or make the transition to a new career
- Gain a self-defining experience and accomplishment they will long remember