About this paper
|Paper title||Special Topic: Strategies to Enhance Wellbeing in Educational Settings|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2023 (Distance learning)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees ( NZD )||$1,206.91|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- PGCertEdLn, PGDipEdLn, MEdLn, BA(Hons), PGDipArts, MA(Coursework), MA(Thesis)
- Students outside of the approved programmes, with 54 300-level EDUC points, may be admitted with approval from the Dean of the College of Education.
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
This Distance Learning paper is taught remotely.
Students will be expected to access required readings via the library and the Internet and to source their own relevant readings.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the paper will be able to:
- Demonstrate their commitment to intellectual openness and ability to think critically in relation to research and different viewpoints and interdisciplinary perspectives and options regarding wellbeing models and strategies
- Demonstrate their commitment to develop their scholarship related to the effectiveness, benefits, and limitations of a range of resilience approaches and strategies, to enhance the wellbeing for both students and teachers
- Demonstrate their commitment to lifelong learning and their willingness to apply their ongoing developing knowledge and skills to their own personal and/or professional experiences related to wellbeing related issues