Only occasionally offered.
This paper provides a topic or selection of topics in electronics at 400-level.
About this paper
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2023 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees ( NZD )||$704.22|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- BSc(Hons), PGDipSci, MSc, MAppSc
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
To be advised when offered next
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will:
- Gain knowledge of advanced electronics topics
- Gain problem-solving skills relevant to the topics studied
- Increase their ability for independent learning