A critical and in-depth analysis of current and topical issues in the nutritional aspects of exercise, performance and sport, including practical application in a sporting or other exercise setting.
About this paper
|Research Project in Sport and Exercise Nutrition
|Full Year (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees ( NZD )
|International Tuition Fees
|Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Human Nutrition's website
- Teaching staff
- Paper Structure
- The student works independently, supported by regular meetings with a supervisor, to complete a literature review of a specific topic of interest in the field of human nutrition.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Regular meetings set in consultation with a supervisor.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of this paper students will have further developed their ability to communicate technical information and to critically appraise scientific literature in the field of sport and exercise nutrition.