This paper analyses Spanish peninsular and Latin American literature, drama and film at a more advanced level. SPAN 441 will help you enhance your understanding of culture and literature of Spain and Latin America.
About this paper
|Advanced Topics in Spanish
|Not offered in 2024 (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees ( NZD )
|International Tuition Fees
|Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.
- Admission subject to approval from Programme Co-ordinator.
Suitable for students with good Spanish language skills as texts and lectures will be in Spanish.
- Teaching staff
- Paper Structure
- Subject to change each semester.
- Readings assigned through Blackboard.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper should develop:
- A high level of writing skills necessary for the analysis of texts in Spanish
- A high level of self-motivation through major written projects in Spanish
- A high level of knowledge of connections between different cultural spaces