Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

How do I book international air travel?

All international air travel must be booked using the University's Mandatory Travel Agent (MTA).

Information on how to book international air travel can be found within the Travel Planning Procedure.

MTA contact information can be found by using our Approved Supplier Schedule.

Futher information about booking international air travel and MTA's