Red X iconGreen tick iconYellow tick icon

If you are a graduate considering practicing overseas, please contact the relevant authority in the country you wish to practice for information on their requirements and the acceptability of this degree. The Dietitians Board New Zealand web page also has information on travelling overseas (

Holders of PGDipDiet and MDiet degrees who are applying for Dietetic registration overseas are able to obtain their dietetic course documentation from the Human Nutrition Office. Requests are responded to as time permits. Please request information well in advance of your intended application submission date.

Applications for overseas registration by Dietitians holding a current Annual Practising Certificate are handled by the Human Nutrition Office.
For details on the process, please email

Back to top