The Sir John Walsh Research Institute and the Local Organising Committee of IADR ANZ 2015 would like to thank all those who attended the 55th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Association for Dental Research Australia and New Zealand Division this August in Dunedin, New Zealand. The meeting was a great success with over 180 delegates attending from more than a dozen countries.
IADR ANZ 2015 Programme & Abstracts (PDF, 3.2Mb)
An IADR ANZ council meeting and an ACODS meeting was held on Sunday, 23 August, preceding the Annual Scientific Meeting which opened at the Dunedin Public Art Gallery on the morning of Monday, 24 August and ran through to the afternoon of Wednesday, 26 August. The Colgate Welcome Reception was held on the opening evening of the conference at the DPAG, with the Conference Dinner held at Toitū Otago Settlers Museum on the Tuesday evening.
The winners of the following IADR ANZ Division Awards were announced at the Conference Dinner:
- Alan Docking Award: Prof Mauro Farella, University of Otago
- Oral Biology Award: Dr Stephen Hamlet, Griffith University
- Investigator Award in Preventive and Community Dentistry: Dr Jonathan Broadbent, University of Otago
- Colgate Poster Competition Junior Category Winner: Danyon Graham, University of Otago
- Colgate Poster Competition Junior Category Runner-Up: Victor Butnejski, University of Adelaide
- Colgate Poster Competition Senior Category Winner: Jessica Cecil, University of Melbourne
- Colgate Poster Competition Senior Category Runner-Up: Chakrabhavi Gundurao Dileep Sharma, Griffith University
The 55th Annual Scientific Meeting of the IADR Australia & New Zealand Division was proudly hosted by the Sir John Walsh Research Institute at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Otago, and was made possible by the generous support of Colgate-Palmolive Australia and New Zealand.
IADR ANZ 2015 Local Organising Committee
Professor Karl Lyons (Chair, LOC)
Professor Richard Cannon (Chair, Scientific Programme Committee)
Dr Vincent Bennani
Dr Jonathan Broadbent
Associate Professor Nicholas Chandler
Dr James Smith
The 56th Annual Scientific Meeting of the IADR ANZ Division will be held in conjunction with the 94th General Session & Exhibition of the IADR, which will be held in conjunction with the 3rd Meeting of the IADR Asia Pacific Region in Seoul, Republic of Korea on 22-25 June, 2016.
See you next year!