The University has formal agreements with many institutions world-wide. These agreements provide for staff and student exchange, and research collaboration. The University also has many representatives world-wide. Resources for prospective representatives are contained on this page.
eVision login for agents
Information for prospective education agents
The University of Otago has an established policy in regard of the use of education agents for student recruitment.
The University is very selective in its choice of agents, and the number of appointments made is strictly limited.
The University accepts applications solely from education agents with whom the University has a formal agreement for representation. Unsolicited international student applications from non-appointed agents will be treated as direct applications from students and will not result in the payment of commission.
If you wish to be considered as a registered agent please make a full submission in writing which includes:
- the history and nature of your agency (brochures or directories would be helpful);
- the credentials and experience of agency staff;
- a listing of other tertiary institutions represented, and the number of students sent annually to those institutions;
- references from institutions that you represent;
- analysis of the potential for the promotion of the University of Otago in the market(s) that you work in.
In normal circumstances, agency appointment is unlikely unless a University staff member has visited the agent's office(s) and talked to the principal operator(s). It is also generally preferable that the principal operator(s) has visited the Dunedin campus of the University.
Please note that the University is not currently processing agent submissions for appointment from the following countries:
If you wish to make a submission for representation, please direct your submission to:
University of Otago
PO Box 56