Writing of a major research paper, under supervision.
Completion of a dissertation following high-quality research over the course of the academic year.
|Paper title||Final Honours Research Paper|
|Teaching period||Full Year (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$829.90|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
Honours Co-ordinator: Senior Lecturer Lili Song
Texts are available from the Law library, legal research databases and course materials.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Completion of a dissertation following high-quality research over the course of the academic year.