Professional Practice Fellow in Performance Voice
MMus (Vocal Pedagogy), Grad. Cert (Vocal Pedagogy), BMus (Jazz Voice) (Griffith)
Joined the staff in 2016
Tel 64 3 470 3554
- Vocal Pedagogy
- Contemporary Commercial Music (CCM) techniques and repertoire for the young performer
- Physiology of the Contemporary singer and differences between the Classical singer
- Vocal Health for the Music Theatre performer
- Adelaide Fringe Festival, The Queensland Cabaret Festival and the Wonderland Festival performing with Babushka Cabaret including a Queensland Tour of ‘I Can Keep a Secret’ and ‘Dead’ at the Judith Wright Centre Of Contemporary Arts in Brisbane. Toured extensively with cover band ‘Captain Wow’. Jazz corporate performances including television Christmas Carols. Numerous television commercials throughout Australia.
Stage experience: Calamity Jane (Spotlight Theatre) I Love You You’re Perfect Now Change (Mixed Company at La Boite Theatre) The Boy From Oz as Liza Minnelli (Savoyards) Annas in Jesus Christ Superstar (Harvest Rain Theatre Company) The 25 Project (Joymas Creative) Meredith in Batboy: The Musical (Underground Theatre) Award winning performance as Diana in Next To Normal (Spotlight Theatre) Showstoppers Concert Series (Ignations).
- Accomplished singer/pianist numerous 5 star Hotels throughout Queensland. Resident pianist at the Elphabar’ during the sell-out season of WICKED in Brisbane Australia.
- Voice workshops at JMC Academy and The Brisbane Powerhouse
- Directed The Wedding Winger (MacGregor State High School), The Merry Widow (GCLT).