- Indus News, Lahore, Pakistan @indusdotnews, 18 August 2019.
Brenton Tarrant, the terrorist behind the #Christchurch shootings was allowed to get a letter published from Jail. Should the prison authorities be held accountable for allowing the letter to be sent? @Robert_Patman Complete Episode of Scope.
- US-China trade conflict has international fall-out, but it is unclear China will react by escalating influence operations in NZ. Interview, Bevan Hurley, Sunday Star-Times, 18 August 2019.
- Analysis of signs of discontent in Russia and President Putin's support for nationalist-populists in EU and North America. Interview, Bruce Munro, Global Insight, ODT, 15 August 2019.
- A Chinese Hong Kong crackdown could be disastrous for Beijing, and Boris Johnson describes Brexit opponents as EU "collaborators". Interview, Peter Williams, Magic Talk Radio, 15 August 2019.
- Senior UK counter-terrorism officer says that it is now necessary to treat the causes as well as the symptoms of terrorist threats. Interview, 95 minute mark, Darren Adam, LBC radio, at 7 August 2019.
- China likely to loom large in Wellington discussions with US Sec. of Defense, and visit of NATO Secretary-Gen. to NZ highlights close NZ-NATO ties. Interview, Mike Hosking, Newstalk ZB, 5 August 2019.
- After Christchurch atrocity, senior NZ politicians should not be flirting with far-right populist leaders. Article, Sunday Star-Times, 4 August 2019.
- China and Iran could loom large during visit of the new US Secretary of Defense to Wellington. Interview, John Weekes, Stuff, 4 April 2019.
- After the Christchurch mosque shootings, NZ should not be pandering to far-Right nationalist leaders. Article, Stuff, 4 August 2019 (Robert Patman).
- Australia and NZ concerned by China's growing presence in Pacific, but their strategic responses could diverge. Interview, Bruce Munro, Global Insight, ODT, 1 August 2019.
Boris Johnson and Brexit. Interview, Owen Rooney, Radio Dunedin, 6 September 2019. (Robert Patman)