If you are considering postgraduate study in a new subject, or need to broaden your academic background to meet requirements, a Diploma for Graduates is a good step.
The Diploma for Graduates is a flexible qualification that fills many needs.
You can use it to:
- add a new major subject
- achieve professional accreditation
- retrain in a new discipline
- build a bridge to postgraduate study
- improve job opportunities
- take advantage of extra papers taken during degree studies
- refresh and update existing qualifications.
Endorsed or unendorsed?
A Diploma for Graduates can be endorsed in a subject, or unendorsed and designed to meet your specific needs. If an endorsed version is for you, there are more than 90 different subjects available to choose from, including any subject that is available as a major subject from the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAppSc)
- Bachelor of Theology (BTheol)
There are also five specialisations which are only available as a Diploma for Graduates:
- Buddhist Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Sports Business
- Studio Music Teaching