The Kelley School of Business at Indiana University is a place where ideas and people connect – across boundaries and cultures. With one-third of the students hailing from countries other than the US, Kelley offers a perfect MBA exchange program in which to gain an international perspective. Driving factors in making the Kelley a highly respected business school in the United States market are top-notch professors, robust curriculum, state-of-the-art facilities, and a collaborative learning environment.
Bloomington, Indiana, is the arts and cultural hub of the Midwest. While IU's amazing arts and entertainment offerings play a large role in the city's cultural atmosphere, Bloomington is extraordinary in its own right. Bloomington residents and IU students, faculty, and staff form a vibrant, active community that benefits from the metropolitan qualities of a large city and the easy pace of a small town.
- Only MBA level exchange.
- Academic Year: September - May (Fall: September - December; Spring: January - May).
- Minimum course load: 6 courses per semester; maximum course load: 8 courses per semester.
- All MBA courses are 500 level.
- Workload: 21 contact hours per course. An earlier estimate was about 60 work hours per course. Courses are worth 1.5 credits.
- The semesters are 16 weeks long, and are broken into two 7-week terms. Most of the classes are only 7 weeks long, and are worth.
- Almost all courses are open to exchange students provided there is space and the pre-requisites are met.
- It is expected that incoming exchange students have mostly lived outside of the United States. US citizens or dual citizens may be considered for an exchange on a case by-case basis.
- MBA courses
- Life at Kelley
- Kelley's MBA brochure
- Disability Services
- Information on student visas and insurance for students going on exchange
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange, please contact an Exchange Adviser.