Alliance Manchester Business School (MBS) has an international reputation, attracting staff and students from across the globe and partnerships with some of the world's most exciting companies. With top-rated teaching and research in all areas of business and management, and academics who are international leaders in their field, Alliance Manchester Business School is firmly positioned at the leading edge of dynamic business performance.
With triple accreditation from AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS, MBS provide world-class, industry-focused education to undergraduates, postgraduates and executives across the globe.
The first of Britain's great modern cities, Manchester is a true original; a confident, creative, contemporary city that likes to do things differently. The city has an international sporting pedigree and one of the richest and most influential arts and music scenes. There are world-class events, venues and attractions to suit every lifestyle, with a lively, culturally diverse city centre that's easy to enjoy on a student budget.
- Undergraduate level exchange only.
- Academic Year: September - June (Semester one: September - January; Semester two: January - June).
- The minimum course load: 50 MBS credits per semester; maximum course load: 60 credit courses per semester.
- Course numbering system: BMAN10000 year one; BMAN20000 year two; BMAN30000 year three.
- Students attending in semester one only are able to choose from a selection of semester one and full year courses.
- Examination period for semester one (Sep-Jan): some courses will allow special assessment arrangements so that you finish your assessments in late December.
- Semester two and full year students are expected to be in attendance for all examinations. Full year students are not permitted to take special assessments in place of examinations.
- University of Manchester video
- MBS course
- Manchester semester dates
- Accommodation at Manchester
- Manchester Cost of Living
- International student information
- Disability Support at Manchester
- Manchester visa information
- Information on student visas and insurance for students going on exchange
- 2023 S2 FINC MART JC (PDF)
- 2023 S2 BComSc FINC PSYC CR (PDF)
- 2019 S2 BCom FINC TOUR SX
- 2018 S2 BCom MART SW
- 2017 S2 BCpm FINC BS
- 2016 S1 BCom ACCT FINC BT
You may also want to read the University of Manchester Exchange Experiences.
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange, please contact an Exchange Adviser.