|Value:||$3,000 over 3 years|
|Closing Date:||14 January 2022|
Established in 2019 by the University of Otago with generous support from Kraft Heinz, the University of Otago Kraft Heinz Food Science Scholarship was created to encourage school leavers to pursue study leading to a career in Food Science. Highly qualified Food Science graduates are well sought after by the dynamic, challenging and highly competitive food industry.
Applicants must be:
- a New Zealand citizen or New Zealand permanent resident, and
- enrolled as a final year student at a secondary school in New Zealand, and
- intending to enrol full-time for a BSc in Food Science or a BAppSc in Consumer Food Science at the University of Otago.
The following factors shall be considered in selecting the scholarship recipient:
- Academic attainment at NCEA level
- A passion for Sciences, particularly in relation to food
- Information from Referees about personal skills and abilities
Completed applications must be submitted by the closing date to Student Administration (Scholarships) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer carefully to the Scholarship Regulations and Application for all eligibility and application requirements.
- Kraft Heinz Food Science Scholarship Regulations
- Kraft Heinz Food Science Scholarship Application Form
- Kraft Heinz Food Science Scholarship Referee Report Template