We offer outstanding undergraduate and postgraduate study within Primary Health Care and General Practice:
- Our department is homed within the University of Otago Wellington campus and is at the leading edge for interprofessional education.
- Within the undergraduate medical curriculum we provide community-based learning programmes for students in their ALM (Advanced Learning in Medicine) years of their MBChB degree and co-ordinate professional development and ethics teaching.
- Our interprofessional postgraduate courses for health professionals foster research-informed excellence and innovation in the health sector. We offer Distance Learning, Certificates, Diplomas, Masters and Doctorate courses
Study with us
- Our interdisciplinary research activity informs practitioners, consumers, patients and policy makers about many aspects of health and primary health care.
- Our research strengths are in mental health, communication in health care, interprofessional education and health services research – with a focus on primary health care