- Master of Primary Health Care (MPHC)
- Master of General Practice (MGP)
- Master of Travel Medicine (MTravMed)
The Master of Primary Health Care (MPHC) degree is is a nationally recognised interprofessional advanced qualification for health professionals engaged in the delivery of primary health care. It provides an appropriate advanced interprofessional qualification for students who have completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Health Care (PGDipPHC).
A master's research thesis or master's portfolio programme can be designed and completed on a topic chosen by the student in consultation with a supervisory team. There are a total of three different ways of completing this 120 point degree:
- Solely by thesis – students must have already completed an approved 30-point research methods paper
- Solely by portfolio – students must have already completed an approved 30-point research methods paper
- By submitting a shorter (90 point) portfolio and completing an approved 30-point research methods paper
Please click on the following link for further information on the Portfolio Option
For further information on Masters/ PhD study please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Postgraduate Office PhD webpage for further information.
Recent and Current Student Research
Wellington General Practice Research Trust Postgraduate Study Fees (WGPRT) Scholarship
- Wellington General Practice Research Trust Postgraduate Scholarship information sheet
- Scholarship application form
Applications close 31 October each year.