- Dr Kenny Chitcholtan – The three dimensional environment of tumours as exhibited by unanchored spheroids.
- Dr Gloria Evans – The uterine environment that is receptive to a blastocyst at the Window of Implantation.
- Dr Isha Mutreja – The effects of substrate features on the behaviour of cells.
- Baira Donoeva – Interactions of gold nanoparticles with cancer cells.
- Tiffany Tan – How cells interact with their physical microenvironment and the effects of mechanical forces exerted by neighbouring cells and the substrate topography.
- Waafa Hussan - Targeted treatment of ovarian cancer
- Muthana Majid – How obesity-related adipokines affect endometrial cancer cell activities.
- Lynn Murray – Influence of substrate topography and materials on behaviour of biological cells.
- Mandy Young – Endometrial cancer and garlic
- Alex Tino – Three dimensional spheroids of ovarian cancer
- Dianne Harker – co-ordinates ethics, patient consent and other matters.