|Paper title||Advanced French 3|
|Teaching Period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$779.70|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,307.50|
An extension of the communicative approach seeking to develop linguistic skills appropriate to students’ future career and social needs.
- One of FREN 334, FREN 221, FREN 311, FREN 331
- FREN 321 OR FREN 332 or FREN 336
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- A short interview or placement test will be held during Course Approval in order to place students in the paper appropriate to their knowledge of the language.
- Teaching method
- This paper is taught On Campus
- Learning management system