Student Learning Development is currently exploring options for the provision of Stats and Maths support for undergraduate students who aren’t taking Stats or Maths papers and who could use help with developing specific numeracy and/or statistical skills. In the meantime, we can recommend some online resources or you can talk to one of our learning advisers. If the learning adviser is unable to assist directly they will suggest other options for support.
- Peer Assisted Study Session (PASS) are offered for MATH160, STAT110 and STAT115. Peer Assisted Study Sessions offer a fun group-based study sessions led by an experienced student who has successfully completed the course.
See more information about PASS
- Register for PASS for a MATH or STAT paper
- Stats and Maths resources
- Stats and Maths workshops
- Get advice from one of our Student Learning Development staff
Other useful University of Otago links
SWoPS 2017 Statistics Workshops for postgraduates and staff
Run by the Department of Mathematics and Statistics these workshops ran in 2014 and again in 2015. SWoPS workshops in 2017 still to be advised:
More details about the 2015 SWoPS workshops