The postgraduate programmes offered by the School of Pharmacy at the University of Otago, have been designed to enhance the role of the pharmacist in the provision of high-quality patient care and also to prepare pharmacists for advanced scopes of practice.
The programmes have been constructed to support pharmacists in both community and hospital practice.
The overall educational objectives of the programmes include:
- Skills required for working in an advanced practice environment
- An in-depth understanding of medicines and disease states
- Advanced critical thinking and decision making
Please feel free to contact the Postgraduate Administrator before starting the enrolment process.
APPLICATIONS FOR STUDY IN 2018 NOW OPEN!
- Postgraduate Certificate in Pharmacy endorsed in Medicines Management (PGCertPharm MEMA) - RUNNING IN 2018!
- Postgraduate Certificate in Pharmacist Prescribing (PGCertPharmPres) - NOT RUNNING IN 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy (PGDipClinPharm) - RUNNING IN 2018!
- Master of Clinical Pharmacy (MClinPharm) - RUNNING IN 2018!
- Key dates
- Leaders in clinical pharmacy
- Information for non-pharmacy students
- Information for international students