Workshops are compulsory for all papers. Term requirements dictate that if you cannot attend the workshops, you will not be eligible to complete the programme. Please make a conscious decision on this when enrolling.
Dates below are close-off dates / last day for enrolling.
Semester One 2023
- 10 December 2022 – We recommend enrolling by this date for new students to the University of Otago, enrolling for single-semester or full-year papers, beginning in Semester One 2023.
- 1 January 2023 (or the nearest first working day in January) – Course Approval will be available via your eVision student portal
- 15 January 2023 – Due date for submission of papers for course approval by students taking first semester or full year papers
- 10 February 2023 – Fees due for study beginning in the first semester
- 9 July 2023 – Fees due for second semester only enrolments
Adding papers to your course must be completed by 5:00pm on:
- 3 March 2023 for Semester One and full-year papers
- 14 July 2023 for Semester Two papers
Additional papers will be added to your academic record requires a change of course to be completed:
- Change of course information (University of Otago website)
Adding papers to your course will normally increase the fees you are required to pay.
To receive a full tuition fee refund, withdrawing from a paper must be completed by 5:00pm on:
- 17 March 2023 for Semester One papers
- 24 March 2023 for full-year papers
- 28 July 2023 for Semester Two papers
Late withdrawals, with no refund of fees, must be completed by 5:00pm on:
- 5 May 2023 for Semester One papers
- 15 September 2023 for Semester Two and full-year papers
Workshops are compulsory for all papers. Terms requirements dictate that if you cannot attend the workshops, you will not be eligible to complete the programme. There are no exceptions.
PGCertPharm – Medicines Optimisation
PHCY 510 Evidence-Based Practice
- Not offered in 2023
PHCY 511 Patient-Centred Care
- Not offered in 2023
PHCY 520 Applied patient-centred care (New PG Diploma paper)
- Workshop 1: Monday 20 February and Tuesday 21 February 2023, Christchurch
- Video conferences: 7:00pm to 9:00pm on Thursdays (TBA)
PHCY 521 Elective topics in patient-centred care (New PG Diploma paper)
- Teaching arrangements: Workshop 1: 24–25 July 2023, Christchurch (in-person)
- Video conferences: 7:00pm to 9:00pm on Tuesdays (TBA)