As per recent Identity Card issuing policy changes, 23 May 2017, all staff can obtain a staff ID card with their staff username, regardless of whether they are permanent or fixed term, or the hours they work. This enhancement removes the need for staff to obtain or renew an External Username.
Employees on either a Casual, Student, or Tutor and Demonstrator Agreement will be eligible for a Staff ID card subject to Department Approval as part of the recruitment process.
All ID cards contain a chip and antenna that is currently used for door access. Please do not punch holes in your card as you may damage the chip & antenna.
Information about staff ID cards
- Contact details for ID Card Office
- New staff
- Dunedin Campus staff
- Emeritus Professors
- ID Card Office - Hours of operation and location
- Information for off-Dunedin campus staff
- Lost/replacement cards
- Pin & Password
- Visiting staff, students and other guests
- Door access and proximity cards