Red X iconGreen tick iconYellow tick icon

Students, if you lose your ID Card, check your student email account. The ID Card Office will email you if your card has been handed in to the ID Card Office.

If there is no email, you should still contact the Office to check whether your card is there.

Contact details for the ID Card Office

Report lost cards

Lost cards should be reported immediately to Campus Watch in the Proctor's Office.

Contact Campus Watch

Tel +64 3 479 5000 (available 24 hours, 7 days a week)

Staff cards

Lost or malfunctioning cards are replaced free of charge at the ID Card Office. You are advised to take a New Zealand Driver's Licence with you in case you need to show it.

Student cards

Malfunctioning cards will be replaced free. Cards lost, stolen, deliberately damaged, or damaged through negligence will cost $28 (plus GST) to replace.

Found cards

All found cards should be taken to the ID Card Office or the Proctor's Office.

Back to top