The University of Otago has exchange agreements with over 90 institutions worldwide and this site is specifically designed for exchange students.
Our current Exchange partners
A list of our current Exchange partners is available elsewhere on this website.
If your home university is not on this list then you are not eligible for student exchange, however you may be eligible to come to Otago as an international student.
Otago Global Exchange week
17 -20 March 2014
- Region Focused Seminars: learn about exchange opportunities in each region.
- Exchange Seminars: all you need to know about the OTAGO GLOBAL Student Exchange Programme.
- Embassy/High Commission Information Session: study/work opportunities in France/the UK.
- Funding your Exchange: average costs, scholarships and awards available to Otago exchange students, saving towards your exchange.
- Homecoming to Dunedin: a seminar for exchange students who have returned, highlighting the benefits of your exchange on your job applications.
- Travel and Visa help: visas (general information), sim cards, insurance, how to pack, travel tips.
- Exchange and Internship: how the Commerce Internship Programme combined with exchange will make your CV stand out in the crowd.
Venue for all seminars: Room B07, Basement, Archway West Building
Full calendar of events on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OtagoGlobalStudentExchange/events
For more information download the Event Poster (1MB PDF format)