A large part of our research programme is focused on mutation characterisation and drawing genotype-phenotype correlations. Physicians worldwide are welcome to contact the lab to enquire about joining this research effort. A requirement is detailed information about the clinical and radiological appearances of the subject.
Below are consent forms, information sheets and phenotype characterisation sheets for studies of genetic causes of developmental disorders.
- Information sheet for a New Zealand participant (122kb)
- Consent form for a New Zealand participant Adult (84kb)
- Consent form for a New Zealand participant Child (85kb)
- Information sheet for a non-New Zealand participant (194kb)
- Consent form for a non-New Zealand participant Adult (85kb)
- Consent form for a non-New Zealand participant Child (86kb)