Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Approved work experience. Preparation of a detailed professional report on work experience in a suitable industry for the student’s chosen major subject.
|Paper title||Applied Science Work Experience|
|Teaching period(s)||Semester 1
Semester 2 (On campus)
Full Year (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$303.62|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,492.78|
- 90 200-level points
- CLTE 460, FOSC 460
- Limited to
- BAppSc, BAppSc(Hons), MAppSc
- Admission to this paper is subject to approval from the Programme Co-ordinator of the student's major subject.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- This is a work placement programme.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Practical work experience