Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The success factors relating to strategy implementation, the importance of sales and cash flow management, and the skills required to execute a strategic plan and present under pressure.
|Paper title||Strategy Implementation|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (17 January 2022 - 4 March 2022)
4th Non standard period (13 June 2022 - 29 July 2022) (Distance learning)
7th Non standard period (7 November 2022 - 23 December 2022) (Distance learning)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,292.75|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- CMBA 513
- Limited to
- PGDipBusAdmin, MBA, PGDipHealMgt, MHealSc, PGCertEM, PGDipEM, PGDipFBLM, MFBLM
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
For information on the parallel paper available for the Chinese Language version of the MBA, please see CMBA513
- Teaching staff
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, cultural understanding, ethics, information literacy, research,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of the course you will have gained a robust understanding of the following:
- The success factors relating to strategy implementation
- The steps and skills required to effectively execute a strategic plan
- The disciplines of entrepreneurial management
- The importance of sales, cash and relationship management
- Enhanced skills required for analysis and presentation under pressure