The success factors relating to strategy implementation, the importance of sales and cash flow management, and the skills required to execute a strategic plan and present under pressure.
|Paper title||Strategy Implementation|
|Points||15 points 15 points 15 points|
|Teaching period(s)||3rd Non standard period (20 May 2019 - 7 July 2019), 5th Non standard period (9 September 2019 - 27 October 2019), 1st Non standard period (4 November 2019 - 20 December 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,186.13|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,450.00|
- Limited to
- PGDipBusAdmin, MBA, PGDipHealMgt, MHealSc, PGDipFBLM, MFBLM
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
Convenor: Jessica Henry
- Course Reader
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, cultural understanding, ethics, information literacy, research,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of the course you will have gained a robust understanding of the following:
- The success factors relating to strategy implementation
- The steps and skills required to effectively execute a strategic plan
- The disciplines of entrepreneurial management
- The importance of sales, cash and relationship management
- Enhanced skills required for analysis and presentation under pressure