The management of paediatrics, neonatal care, and obstetric and gynaecological emergencies in a rural hospital setting.
|Paper title||Obstetrics and Paediatrics in Rural Hospitals|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,400.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,934.75|
- GENX 721 and GENX 722
- Limited to
- PGCertRPHP, PGDipGP, PGDipPHC, PGDipRPHP
- May not be taken by students who have passed both GENX 721 and GENX 722.
- Bron Hunt (Rural PG administrator): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching staff
Nina Stupples and Pete Kyriakoudis
- Teaching Arrangements
- Distance learning - one residential period (four days)
- Recommended readings supplied
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Communication, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will demonstrate understanding of and practical skills relating to obstetrics and paediatrics in rural hospitals.