2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
An introduction to the principles and sources of international environmental law, and an investigation of current issues including the impact of and on state sovereignty, and tensions between trade and environment.
|Paper title||International Environmental Law|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$982.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,898.50|
- LAWS 421
- Limited to
- May not be credited together with LAWS 479 passed in 2001, 2002, or 2005 - 2008.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Nicola Wheen
- Course materials provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.. View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to analyse and assess the law relating to international environmental matters.